Monday, March 01, 2010

Saturday Studio Time

This messages is for current, and alumni mentors. Saturdays from 12pm-5pm, I will be holding open studio time at New Urban Arts. This time is for mentors to get their own personal work done, get a head start on the next weeks mentoring sessions, or just to come spend time with the other mentors you never see. I will also be scheduling times to meet and chat with mentors who want feedback, or just some advice on our experiences with the students. I am also available to help with personal stuff like finding a job, summer work, personal creative practice etc.....


If you have any questions lemme know

Kedrin Frias
401-837-6927
Kedrin@newurbanarts.org

If you are a mentor and I havent checked in with you personally, please contact me soon so that we can set a time to do so.

thanks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home